How Safe Is Your House!
Nowadays, every day you hear about green and clean. Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish what is safe and clean for you, your family, and the environment.
I think that our home should be the safest place in the whole world. However, is it safe enough? Because we are bombarded by seeing so many products on the market and on the top of it, do we know what is in the products???? Companies are not necessarily obliged to write everything on the label.
You cannot sort this out yourself. We need to be vigilant. Besides today children, adults have so many allergies to so many foods and products that we did not have 50 years ago so what is it?
– 81,000 chemicals have been registered with the U.S. EPA in the past 30 years, and fewer than 20% has been tested for toxicity!
– 90% of all poison exposure occur in our home.
218,316 poison exposures in 2005 were reported from household cleaning products.
– The EPA reports that air pollution is up to five times higher inside than outside. And we spend 90% of our time inside.
– Indoor pollutants come from chemicals inside of the house such as paints-carpets,-furniture, household cleaners, and beauty products etc.
– The long-term exposure to chemicals in our homes may be harmful to us and our families.
What is under our sink?
– Chlorine bleach- found in a household .
– Degreasers- may contain petroleum distillates, which can harm your lungs tissues and dissolve fatty tissue around the nerve cells.
– Glass cleaners- may contain ammonia. The fume of ammonia can cause irritation to your skin, eyes, and your respiratory system.
– Oven cleaners- can cause severe, dangerous damage to eyes, skin, mouth, and throat.
– Toilet bowl cleaners- can be extremely harmful if inhaled and fatal if swallowed.
The most important thing to do is to get information and education on products.
1 – Here is a site that you can visit:
2 – Dispose of harmful products properly
3 – Choose safer product
5 year ago, I found a company that offers me safer products with 100% guarantee on the quality and safety. In addition, I have fewer products to use.
For instance, with one bottle of Basic H2, I can clean everything in my house and including the car, the balcony etc. one bottle only instead of having so many and it keeps my house clean and safe.
For more general Information you may visit my website:
Have a wonderful week,
Please, leave a comment or ask me questions.