Build Relationship Marketing!
A business is only as good as the clients it serves. Even with the best products and best business practices, you still need to build a strong and lasting relationship with your clients to succeed. Also, it is good for all businesses.
Here are 6 basic rules to follow as you build that all-important relationship.
1. Offer help to clients who may need your expertise in their business or career. It is very good to have somebody to help us and have the experience that we are looking for.
2. Send updates about your business and career and ask your contacts to do the same. people like to hear about us and our updates.
3. Don’t go long periods of time without being on someone’s radar.
Stay in people’s mind.
4. Keep in mind that social media relationships do not replace a solid marketing strategy. A real contact in-person is still a must.
5. Always remember specific details about your clients. People love when we remember specific information about them or their family.
6. Devote a portion of your day, say 10-20 minutes, towards relationship building.
Whatever business that we are in, we need to learn how to build a marketing relationship if we want to succeed.
I would love to hear from you.
All the best!