Benefits Of Ginger!
This powerful, aromatic and flavorful herb has been used as a natural remedy for hundreds of ailments for centuries.
Personally, I love ginger, ginger tea and tisane, you can also add it in some recipes that you like. I know for myself I like to modify and change recipes to your taste.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of ginger:
1. Treats and prevents multiple forms of cancer.
2. Prevents diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol.
3. Acts as a natural antibiotic to fight pathogenic bacteria.
4. Reduces pain and inflammation acting as a natural pain killer.
5. Treats nausea or motion sickness, heartburn, and migraines.
6. Cures menstrual pain/cramps and morning sickness.
7. Prevents intestinal ulcers and gastric distress.
8. Fights fungal infections and toxicity in the body.
9. Important for heart health and fights gout and arthritis.
10. Boosts the immune system to fight the cold and flu.
Ginger Peach Recipe
2 scoops of Vanille Shake Powder or you can add a chunk of peach
1 cup milk of choice
½ inch ginger
Ice as desired
Mix all ingredients in a blender. Blend until creamy.
Please, I would love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful summer day,