6 Nutrients To Boost Your Brain!
Today, we all know that it is very important to take care of our brain before symptoms or diseases appear. That is why we have to think prevention over cure as much as we can.
Here are 6 nutrients that can help us along the way.
1. DHA – Numerous studies link high levels of DHA with a decreased risk for dementia, Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases.
2. Resveratrol – Resveratrol has been viewed as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Moreover, it has been reported that it modulates mitochondrial function.
3. Turmeric – Recent studies find that turmeric may help in the recovery of brain function in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and stroke.
4. Probiotics – Eating food rich in probiotics can influence brain behavior and may modulate stress, anxiety, and depression.
5. Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Preclinical research suggests that ALA scavenges free radicals, reduces inflammation, and may protect brain cells from conditions such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Vitamin D – Supports optimal brain health and brain functions.
To conclude, we add exercises, sports, stretching, play a musical instrument, games that involved your brain such as puzzles, crosswords, etc. get in social activity or organization whatever suit you and makes you feel good about yourself and others. All of those will help you to keep your brain healthy and in good shape.
Please, leave a comment.
Have a wonderful week,