10 Health Benefits Of Ginger!
This powerful, aromatic and flavorful herb has been used as a natural remedy for hundreds of ailments for centuries. I like to add ginger to some recipes which enhance the flavor of the dish.
Also, I used it as a remedy for a cold.
– Bring to a boil some branches of fresh ginger.
Turn off the heat
– Then add a bunch of fresh thyme with the hot ginger
Let’s infused for 10 minutes and drink. Also, thyme is very good for lungs.
But, It is the synergy of the thyme and the ginger together that makes it efficient.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of ginger:
1. Treats and prevents multiple forms of cancer.
2. Prevents diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol.
3. Acts as a natural antibiotic to fight pathogenic bacteria.
4. Reduces pain and inflammation acting as a natural painkiller.
5. Treats nausea or motion sickness, heartburn, and migraines.
6. Cures menstrual pain/cramps and morning sickness.
7. Prevents intestinal ulcers and gastric distress.
8. Fights fungal infections and toxicity in the body.
9. Important for heart health and fights gout and arthritis.
10. Boosts immune system to fight the cold and flu.
I think that is worth it to give it a try and add the ginger to our dietary routine.
Please, leave a comment and ask a question!
To your health,