Work-Life Balance Tips!
Who doesn’t have to keep a work-life balance? Everyone more than ever needs to find time for themselves, family, and work.
Here are some tips:
1. Understand what balance means.
Sometimes it means more work hours, other times you need to prioritize your personal life.
2. Block out your calendar for important personal activities such as family dinners or date night with the spouse.
3. Limit your work hours. Set firm boundaries around when you are, and aren’t, available. Sometimes, it is difficult to set boundaries but it is crucial
for our daily life.
4. Turn off your smartphone to keep you more focused and productive.
yes, yes, yes!
5. Manage your energy, not your time. Schedule the most important tasks when you usually feel more focused and productive. Personally, I am more productive in the morning after 6:00 pm I am done for the day.
6. Schedule vacation time to recharge. Even for a few days, it is important to take time for yourself and your family so that you come back happy and ready to go.
7. Consider hiring out or delegating household tasks to your spouse or older children.
We do whatever works for our family but we need a conscientious between all parties in the family and at work when needed.
I would love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful week,