Facebook Stats To be looked At By Marketers!
Here are important stats to consider when crafting your Facebook marketing strategy:
I thought that I would share with you those stats which are interesting.
– 2.23 billion monthly active Facebook users worldwide
– 68% of Americans use Facebook
– Americans spend 58 minutes per day on Facebook
– Each visit to Facebook lasts 10 or 12 minutes
– The number of American Facebook users aged 65+ is now at 41%
– 88% of Facebook users are accessing via a mobile device
– 35% of Facebook’s ad audience is under 25
– 200 million people are members of meaningful Facebook groups
– Facebook has 80 million small- and medium-sized business pages
– 78% of American consumers have discovered retail products to buy on Facebook
– Facebook is the top platform for both B2B and B2C businesses
– 30% of marketers think Facebook offers the highest digital ad ROI
– E-commerce click-through rates have tripled in the last two years
– Mobile-optimized Facebook video lifts brand awareness to 67% percent
– 30% of mobile shoppers say a video is the best medium for discovering new products
It is good to know when we want to organize our business strategies and find out what is best for us.
I would love to hear from you.
Have a good week,