What do you know about Probiotic?
A probiotic is a microorganism living within the body while contributing positively to the body’s health. These friendly bacteria are also called intestinal flora— meaning “healthful.”
Sometimes, we are disturbing our flora by not eating healthy and without counting the times we are taking antibiotics that destroyed the good flora. This is fine to take antibiotics when needed, however, they are prescribed sometimes in prevention which is not very good for your gut health.
We need to be careful before taking antibiotics and make sure that you take your probiotics during the treatment and before if you can.
Probiotics, also known as good bacteria, have been shown to:
1. Improve and aid in digestion
2. Calm irritable bowel syndrome
3. Help heal a leaky gut (Intestinal permeability)
4. Boost immune system
5. Improve brain function
6. Counteract inflammation and control the growth of disease-causing bacteria
7. Produce vitamins, absorb minerals, and eliminate toxins
8. Control asthma and reduce the risk of allergies
9. Benefit your mood and mental health
10. Normalize your weight
Be mindful and eat good foods and take probiotics to maximize your gut health.
I would love to hear from you.
Have a wonderful week,