How to boost your Kids Health!
It is not always easy to have your kids to eat healthy without fighting with them every day. Some tips to choose from to help them to grow healthier.
1. Reduce the Sugar – When we eat sugar for each meal, we keep our immune system suppressed all day, leaving us open to bad bacterial growth and viruses. We need to choose better foods that have less processed sugar.
2. Exercise – Not only does exercise burn off extra calories but it strengthens the lungs and cleans out the lymphatic system which is a huge part of the immune system. Playing outside or inside every day help them to keep moving and focusing.
3. Probiotics – Adding in good bacteria will help crowd out the harmful bacteria, reduce allergies, help digest food and help the body respond properly to new viruses.
4. Vitamin D3 – Simply adding in vitamin D will give you and your children a fighting chance against viruses.
5. Early Bedtime – Kids that get 8 or more hours of sleep a night have fewer viruses throughout the year, less absence from school and better grades.
6. Water – Kids’ bodies are sensitive to chemicals that come from sugary juices and sodas. A glass of water with every meal will ensure they are not getting dehydrated.
WATER, WATER, AND WATER is important for everyone.
Have a wonderful week,
Please, I would love to hear from you.