Supplements – Fortifying Your Immune System!
In January, we need to keep up on our Immune system and make sure that we have enough supplements to fight from all invaders coming on our way.
When you have a well-balanced diet accompanied by the use of proper supplements, you have one incredibly potent immune system that allows you to enjoy life happier and disease-proof.
If you want to know more about supplements!
1. Probiotics – These microorganisms protect the colon and strengthen the immune system. They thrive in various places in the body, helping keep the natural balance of good and opportunistic microorganisms.
2. Garlic – Helps reduce bad cholesterol and regulate blood pressure, and has the unique ability to fight fungi, bacteria, and viruses – all thanks to its active ingredient, allicin.
3. Alfalfa – Alfalfa is a power-packed herb that contains cell-building vitamins like vitamins A, C, E, and K; plus energy-releasing minerals like calcium and potassium.
4. Zinc – Helps eradicate a wide array of infections, from diarrhea to pneumonia to cancer and is proven to lessen the severity of flu and colds.
5. Echinacea – Encourages the immune system to produce more WBCs, which keeps the body better protected from the first sign of illness. It is effective against many bacterial and viral strains, including cold and flu.
6. Vitamin C – The antioxidants in Vitamin C help support your immune system by combating free radicals that cause cell destruction. They also help build new tissues and cells.
Please, I would love to hear from you!
Enjoy the winter wherever you live!