Habits That Help You Sleep Better!
Good night sleep is crucial for our general health. What can we do to help ourselves to reach our goals?
1. Stick to a regular sleep schedule
– Support your biological clock by going to bed and getting up at the same time every day, including weekends. That way it is easier to keep track.
2. Avoid naps
– Napping during the day can make it more difficult to sleep at night.
If you feel like you have to take a nap, limit it to 30 minutes before 3 p.m.
3. Limit caffeine, alcohol and nicotine
– Stop drinking caffeinated beverages at least eight hours before bed.
We do not want to stimulate ourselves before going to bed.
4. Avoid late meals
– Try to avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed.
Fatty foods can take a lot of work for your stomach to digest.
5. Get regular exercise
Aim for 30 minutes or more of activity on most days
—but not too close to bedtime.
Please, leave a comment or ask a question.
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day,