Foods Rich In Probiotic!
We all know that probiotics are very important for our digestive and general health. We can also take supplements and specific foods.
Here is the list:
– Similar to yogurt, it is a unique combination of milk and fermented kefir grains. It has a slightly acidic and tart flavor and contains anywhere from 10 to 34 strains of probiotics.
– Made from fermented cabbage and other vegetables, sauerkraut is high in organic acids, vitamin C and digestive enzymes.
– A cousin to sauerkraut and is the Korean take on cultured veggies.
4. Coconut Kefir
– Made by fermenting the juice of young coconuts with kefir grains, it has several probiotic strains that are great for your health.
– When buying yogurt, make sure that: it comes from goats, sheep milk or A2 cow’s milk; that it’s grass-fed; and that it’s organic.
– a traditional Slavic and Baltic beverage commonly made by fermenting rye, rye bread, and barley.
– Made from fermented soybeans, rice or barley, adding a tablespoon of miso to some hot water makes an excellent, quick, probiotic-rich soup.
– A variety of fermented black or green tea helps provide digestive support, immune support, and liver detoxification.